About Our Location
The company is based in Arlington, VA in the Rosslyn neighborhood. The location is directly across the Potomac River from Georgetown and Foggy Bottom. Due to the company’s growth, we are relocating to a bigger office location with views from our main conference room of the monuments downtown, including the Capitol, Washington Monument, and Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials.
The office has great Metro access as the closest station is about 2 blocks away with access to the Blue, Orange, and Silver lines, as well as bus options from other parts of Arlington and the metro area. The neighborhood has a vibrant corporate presence so there are a lot of lunch options. Teddy Roosevelt Island National Park is a short walk away and provides access to jogging/walking trails and views of Georgetown and downtown.
The Washington DC area offers a variety of housing options in terms of urban and suburban areas. Many of our employees opt to live in one of the young professional neighborhoods such as Ballston or Clarendon in Arlington or downtown DC. On the other hand, especially for employees with children, Fairfax County Public Schools are among the best in the country.
For more about the DC area, check out some of our favorite links:
- #1 Best City to Live 2016: https://local.nichebeta.com/rankings/cities/best-cities/
- #3 Best City to Live: http://www.livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2015
- #1 Best City to Find A Job: http://www.usnews.com/news/slideshows/10-best-cities-to-find-a-job
- #1 Restaurant City of the Year: http://www.bonappetit.com/story/washington-dc-restaurant-city-of-the-year
- More on Arlington Virginia: http://www.inc.com/anna-hensel/3-reasons-to-start-a-business-in-arlington-virginia.html