Transparency & Aggregate Spend
As a pioneer in aggregate spend consulting, Potomac has helped companies launch and maintain systems since early 2006. We bring expertise in identifying practical solutions and communicating requirements to all stakeholders.
Our broad experience helps clients avoid common pitfalls whether deploying a solution for the US Sunshine Act (Open Payments), state and global transparency. Potomac provides strategic and tactical support for all phases of transparency initiatives, from initial planning to system maintenance.
Our Transparency & Aggregate Spend core capabilities include:
- Transparency Managed Services – Full service transparency solution for companies looking to avoid having to hire transparency headcount
- Launching Transparency Systems – Spend discovery and source system configuration, defining report requirements and matrices
- Program Assessments – Review transparency programs for potential enhancements and audit readiness
- Documentation – Concise business rules or assumptions documents, system overview and functionality manuals, and SOPs and work instructions
- Data Integrity – Audits, interactive data visualization and dashboards, outlier analyses and data reconciliations
- Change Management – Training and communication of employees, HCPs, and vendors
Open Payments Snapshot
Click here to see how Potomac’s Open Payments Snapshot can quickly and easily identify how your organization compares to your competitors and the industry on the most critical data factors. Let us crunch the data so you don’t have to.
Open Payments Highlights Infographic
Click here to access our 2015 Open Payments Highlights infographic covering CMS’ July 2016 release of payments to US physicians from the pharmaceutical industry.
Aggregate Spend Brochure
Click here to access our Aggregate Spend brochure and learn more about our Aggregate Spend services.